Manoj Mobile Retail Stores Private Limited or “we” takes the privacy of your information seriously. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect from you through our stores, website (including sub-domains and microsites) and mobile applications. It also describes the purposes for which we collect that personal information, the other parties with whom we may share it and the measures we take to protect the security of your data. It also tells you about your rights and choices with respect to your personal information, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
You are advised to carefully read this Privacy Notice before using or availing any of our products and/or services.
In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used:
a small file placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
includes non-personal information, personal information and sensitive personal information about you, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, could allow you to be identified when you visit our stores, website and/or mobile application.
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
User or you
the natural person who accesses our stores, website or mobile application.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Manoj Mobile Retail Stores Private Limited collects Data for various purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
This Data includes, without limitation, the following categories:
- Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Financial information: payment instrument information, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, spending pattern or trends, and other similar data.
- Technical information: website, device and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address and similar information collected via automated means, such as cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
- Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history and preferences and related details.
- Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us, or participate in marketing programs.
- Personal information: Age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, details of government identification documents provided, occupation, ethnicity, religion, travel history or any other personal information provided in responses to surveys or questionnaires.
- Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products, programmes and services.
- Loyalty programme information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation.
- HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our website or mobile application or give us in any other way (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks). Please see the section titled “Data Shared by You” for more information.
- Automatic Information We Collect:We use “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data that is Collected Automatically” for more information.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
- Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with third-party websites that use our technology or with whom we have a specific agreement. Because we process this information on behalf of the applicable website operators, collection, processing, and use of such information is subject to the applicable website operators’ privacy policies and is not covered by our Privacy Notice.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your Data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your Data on our website or mobile application. When you are asked to provide data, you may decline.
4. DATA SHARED BY YOU
Manoj Mobile Retail Stores Private Limited may collect your Data in several ways from your use of our stores, website, or mobile application. For instance:
- when you register with us to receive our products and/or services;
- when you conduct a transaction with us or attempt a transaction at our stores, on our website or mobile application;
- when you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
- when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us;
- from the information gathered by your visit to our stores, website or mobile application;
- DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- We automatically collect some information when you visit our website or use our mobile application. This information helps us to make improvements to our content and navigation. The information collected automatically includes your IP address.
- Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Manoj Mobil Retail Stores Private Limited uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well enhance performance of our website or mobile application.
- We may collect your Data automatically via Cookies, pixels and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies”.
We treat these inferences as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be), where required under applicable law. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your personal information with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and/or services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate interest that necessitates the use.
Our website and mobile application do not offer products or services for use by minors. If you are under 18, you may use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- KEEPING DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail.
- RETENTION OF DATA
Manoj Mobile Retail Stores Private Limited retains Data for as long as necessary for the use of our products and/or services or to provide access to and use of our website or mobile application, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements and as long as processing and retaining your Data is necessary for our legitimate interests. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
Even if we delete your Data, including on account of exercise of your right under Clause 12 below, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
When we process Data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of Manoj Mobile Retail Stores Private Limited as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may transfer Data we collect about you to recipients in India, where we are headquartered. India may not have the same Data Protection Laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your Data to India, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice, as disclosed to you at the time of data collection or as described in our program-specific privacy notice.
Depending on which Data Protection Laws are applicable to you, you may have the right or choice to:
- access your Data, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion or anonymization.
- change or edit information submitted to us.
- receive the Data you provided to us to transmit it to another company.
- withdraw any consent provided or alter your preferences.
- where applicable, lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
You may submit a request as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will not charge you for any request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the period for which we hold it.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this Privacy Notice (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Privacy Notice will not be affected.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website and mobile application frequently to see recent changes. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. Any changes will be immediately posted on our website and mobile application and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the updated Privacy Notice on your first use of our website or mobile application or first purchase of the products and/or services following the alterations. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.